Saturday, April 23, 2011

Warmachine: Retribution Rayvn

The second post in two days! this is a continuation on the last post, so i have some more retribution models to show today.  I use this warcaster quite a bit, Raven was the first model i purchased for warmachine, and probably the reason why i started playing retribution in the first place, i just liked the model, it wasn't till later that i learned her play style.  I find her tier list to be more suitable for the stealthed warcaster however, but i still like how she plays, she can be a beast.


Once again i apologize for the shadows.  These pictures were taken outside using the sun as a light source.

1 comment:

  1. Off topic, but how do I get my hands on some of the Tzeentch horror models that you blogged about casting back in June of last year. They look fantastic, and I like them much better than the official GW versions... Joel @ stitzljq@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete